MIKE HALL, Adventure Sports, Travel, Overlanding, Backcountry, Avalanche, Snowmobile, Snowmobiling, Snowboard, Snowboarding, Sledboarding, Winter Fat Tire Mountain Biking, Mountain Biking, Ski Patrol, Motorcycle, BMW Adventure Motorcycling, Montana, Colorado, Wyoming, Oregon, Utah, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Jackman, Maine

Friday, September 11, 2009

Biking With My New Computer / Test Riding the New Computer

Trying out the photo capabilities of the new photo shop on my computer. Jr. is the test pilot.
Rack of bikes. Spent an afternoon up north, cleaning, lubing and adjusting the mountain bike, single speed cross bike and road bike.

Nothing like a tailgate to spread out the gear.

First post with the new computer, It took a bit, but one step at a time. I've had my other laptop for 41/2 years. It is an hp. The new one is up-to date, another hp, with wireless (wow) and Verizon enabled. A little more compact. It's a bit of a pain to get it set up as familiar as my old one, it will be worth it. It will come in handy with my travels, that's the plan.

No comments: